
I won this year! I have spent the last 5 yrs camping for elk hunting in the woods for Thanksgiving. Last year we were in the apt so camping was not to bad. But I put my foot down this year and said I have a new house we are having turkey day at home. Who ever wants to be there...well then be there!! Then everyone can go camping after that! And they did. This is Jaren's first Thanksgiving home since he has been on his mission for the past 2 yrs. I did miss having he other kids Janica and Cam and Jory and Britt but they went to the in-laws for turkey day. I'm curious as to how next year will play out.


This Thanksgiving I wanted it to be a little nicer like table wise. I wanted a nice table cloth which I did try and go to Wal-mart on Thanksgiving Day but could not find what I wanted. I seriously should have got it when I saw it in October... But I also wanted a nice center piece to. So David was so good as not knowing what I wanted got his mother a nice flower bouquet for her birthday and it served two purposes. Birthday-Table center piece. Sweet!
So here is my table set. I pulled out the nice dinner ware. Nice center piece and good food. It really turned out nice. Dave is the cooker for the turkey and this year we decided to cook it in the roasting pan. It was much more moister then in the oven. It all came together really well. I had one of my young women girls make pies. Apple pie, Pumpkin, and Apple Berry pie.
This is sooo fun. It's Breken's first Thanksgiving. I know like he really knows. But its fun to celebrate for the adults






No comments:
Post a Comment