
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Summertime Play
With the watchful eye of Breken and Tawni with the new mommy Jaylyn the kids played in the pool all night long till like 11:00 at night. Now mind you the night before Cam and Jacob played till ummm 2 or 3 in the morning playing basketball! Boy are they getting their exercise in!! Its been fun to have the pool. I'm glad these kids are making good use of it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! It is so fun to have stuff at the house that bring the family in to play together :)
Brecken is so adorable! I'm so happy for you and your family! You are going to make one cute "Mi Mi" or should I say "Grammy Pammy!(thank Janica for that one!)" You all look like you are having so much fun at your new house!
I like Grammy Pammy too! The pool is fun and right in the backyard cannot be beat! See you next weekend to do it all over again??!!
Post a Comment