
It's my first birthday with being a Grandma! I love being a grandma. It's fun. But we celebrated my birthday and Fathers Day cause we will be out of town on Fathers Day due to that we will be in Argentina picking up Jaren. It was nice to celebrate all together.

Dave is happy with his gift






1 comment:
What a fun time you all must of had. Dave had a quiet birthday in the mountains with me and the dogs :) He says he would not want to be anywhere else and I choose to believe him :) It was a wonderful, quiet, thought provoking day! He is such a fabulous husband!! I am so sorry with all the activity we did not get a gift sent down to you:( Please know we love you and Dave with all our heart!!! There is no better gift then being a grandma!!!!!
Post a Comment