Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time To Plant


Tis the season to plant the spring flowers. But I'm a little late on planting them. Really it should have been done like in February. But since we are having a baby shower here for Jaylyn soon I told David we need to plant sooooon!! Well we do things sometimes differently. Time is not always our friend. So what if we are planting them at 9 o'clock at night!! Best time if you ask me. It's not hot.... And we had good lighting. Dave had his headband light on. He gave me one and it's really cool to use. So we went from this....

To this... Pretty huh!! Can't wait to see them grow and fill in.

I had to take a pic of this rose. It's just soo pretty. I really love rose's. For me they are hard to take care of. I do not have a green thumb. My Grandma Roskelley had that thumb! She could grow anything and not kill it. But my mom really liked rose's to. She could grow them really well. I think of my mother so much when I see rose's. On the 23rd of this month she has been gone for 22 years. Jaylyn was just 1 yrs old when she passed away. Janica was 5 and Jory 3. The previous owners of our house planted these rose's. So I hope I won't kill them. They look so healthy.

Love the pink ones!

4 comments:

Jaylyn said...

The flowers look nice! Thanks for making the house all perrty for my shower!

Kari Whiting said...

hey i'd love to give jaylyn something for her baby boy. could you let me know her address so i could either mail it or could i drop it by your house sometime? if so please email me the address that would be awesome thanks, karebearjones84@aol.com
PS i love the flowers, i am building a planter in the front of my house right now so we can plant some to. i have been so in love with flowers this year for some reason??

OooKellyNicky said...

Beautiful garden, those pink flowers are such a beautiful shade of light pink.

my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

Cheyenne said...

Hi-

I stumbled on your blog and am just drooling over your AMAZING flowers. We have a blizzard warning for tonight and have had snow today. Good ol' Alberta weather...it makes me long to see beautiful flowers like yours!

Have a great day!