Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jaylyn's Az Baby Sower

We are blessed to have such great family friends who attended Jaylyn's baby shower. It was a wonderful day. NOT hot! I was soo hoping that it was going to be a lovely spring day. There was so many that came to help celebrate Jaylyn's new arrival.


It was so wonderful to see these ladies. They are family to me. They have been so much apart of our family's life. I did not get other pictures of the Tempe ladies that came. But that's alright I know who they are.

These are some of Jaylyn's friends
One of our favorites is Isabel Taylor. So happy to see her!!

Diane Duclos and Allie Bates, and Kay Lyn Draney. Allie and Diane were Jaylyn's leaders in Young Women's.


A bunch of lovely ladies!

Alyne, Jay, Brittney, Karyne, who is due with her baby a month after Jaylyn

Pam, Liz, Cheryl

This is Jaylyn's in-law family. Jacob's Grandma (MoMo) And Aunt's Cousins and His mom Helen


Brittney made these cupcakes. Are they just tooo cute!! She is a wonderful baker!


And Brittney put this gift together to. She has so many talents!

Jaylyn had a wonderful shower with friends and family. She got so many gifts that will help her new family start out. We have a name for our baby Harmon?? It's a B name...I might get in trouble if I tell it now.

1 comment:

B and J said...

Such cute pics of the shower! Jaylyn looks adorable and she did make out like a bandit with the baby loot! Good party! Can't wait for that little guy!