Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Spring Time For Toes

After working out at the gym this morning Cheryl and I went and got our toe's done!! This girlie thing I like to do. Cheryl had picked a green color out. As soon as they were putting it on I said hey do you really like that color??? We laughed and Cheryl said can I change my mind!!!! Ah we all laughed so hard. It looked better in the bottle then on toes! So she said I like the color you picked. So she got black tip on. Looks much better then the green!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love freshly done toes and I love the toe rings!!

Christensen's said...

I am having the hardest time figuring out whose feet belong to which woman. NOT!!! Your toes look mighty fine ladies!

Camille, Mariah, and our loved ones! said...

You've inspired me.