Dave and I went "Bear" hunting for conference weekend. It was nice to get out of the warm summer that has been lingering on for a long time as it seems. We went to Hannegan Meadow again. We went their last yr to camp and also bear hunt to. Dave was out with his quad on Saturday morning and went on a road that he hunted a lot on last yr, well he came across some other hunters and they got to chit chatting and said the road that he was on that a bear just passed on it, and Dave also heard other hunters out there with their dogs that treed it. He was soo disappointed that he did not get to the bear first. Oh well there is next yr. He is going hunting here in a few weeks for elk to help a friend out and he is going to take his son out and do some more bear looking. This is David's favorite time of the yr to hunt. I just like to camp and read a book. I'm reading the Twilight book again and then New Moon so that when the new movie comes out in November I will be caught up to speed again. I just love those books.

I took this picture about dusk time, it reminds me of Halloween!!

This is one of the first deers we saw when we were out riding in the afternoon.

Some of the fall colors, I was hoping to see more but was happy with this.

This is the second deer we saw, she was just posing so good for me.

Mr. Wright dressed out to kill a bear!!
1 comment:
Pam! That pic of the moon looks like it should be for the Twilight books1
Post a Comment