
This is David after church, he had to try out Cam's bike. Cam and David have the same bike, but Cam's is much newer!!


Megan and Diane

In the back of the picnic table is this kid who lives down the street. His name is Hunter. He helps Kris my nephew out with the kids. So when we go there Kris introduces him as Hunter the neighborhood kid. I just thought that was so funny.

This has to be the funniest picture to see the grand kids playing a card game. It just reminds me so much of when I would go to my Grandpa's and Grandma's house and the best thing was to do was play with the cousin, and play card games.


We are not trying to give these two ideas that we need to have a baby really soon but I can wait, but they will have fun with their own kids when they come..



This is Janica, Dana (Dave's sister) and Jaylyn. I think these girls look so much a like.


Here is Angie, Suzanne and Jessica my niece



This is a quilt that Jory's grandma Nelda made for them. With lots of love and hard work. Its just really beautiful






1 comment:
This is such a cute post! Thanks again for coming up with us, it was so fun having everyone there!!!
Post a Comment