
Today David and I have been married for 29 yrs. That seems like for ever but then it seems like yesterday!! David and I will celebrate it next weekend because David went out of town with Jory deer hunting with the bow. I know I know he should have been home with me, but I told him that I was secure with myself that we did not have to be together that day. I really felt that I did not want Jory by himself so far away for his hunt so I wanted David to go with him. And those boys had fun to. We will go to Lake Powell of course and just stay in the slip and boat out for rides and play in the water. Sounds silly but its really fun. I was really fortunate to have found my Mr. Wright! He is a wonderful man. He is kind to me, loves me with all my imperfections. I may forget alot of what happens in my day to day stuff, but I don't forget our wedding day! Going to the Temple, our reception, our honey moon. Those memories are so strong. Even how we got engaged. So I do look forward to many more years with him making more memories.

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment