Monday, August 24, 2009

Out to a Partay!!

On Friday night Dave went hunting with Jory the whole weekend. And Jaylyn and Jacob had some friends over for a dinner party. So what is a girl to do on a Friday night with nothing to do. GO to a party!! LOL Well the party was not in my age category, as in number wise, but in my heart I suppose. I really don't feel the age I really am. But this party was at some of my younger friends house!! So I did get an invite hahaha thanks to facebook. So my BFF love saying that!! Cheryl and I went to Jennie D and Rachel's place were the party was going to be at. It was a BIG party. When we left there had to have been over 200 kids come and gone in an hour and half! I loved the hip hop music!! So of course I have my camera and I have to take pic's. Haha it was fun to be there.

No comments: