Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crazy Life

Its been so crazy lately that I have not had the time to post what I want. And if I don't do it quickly I will get a brain fart and then its all gone!! We have been to Lake Powell 3 times now. Its our favorite place to go. Maybe I should have my ashes spread there...HaHa..well its a thought. We were a few years ago camping and a family came up where we were camping and came by us to ask if it was OK to do fireworks we we said sure, and they also commented on that his wife had passed away the following year and that she wanted her ashes put on this one hill side. So the whole family was there. Nice... But here really soon I'm going to put some pic's up. The Wright's have allot of changes coming our way.....

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I am so jealous that you go to Lake Powell. I went once the summer between sophomore and junior year and it was one of my favorite vacations! LUCKY YOU!!!!