Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaren

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAREN PHIL!
Our little booby doo, who is now 20yrs old today. My how the time does fly. On June 18Th will mark that you have been on your mission for 1 year. How neat for you to experience a birthday in a foreign country. I'm amazed at how sensitive you are to other people and how you want to serve and love your family. You can be a very serious young man but how you can change and be the worst teaser of all. I admire your testimony of the church. And your desire to have great friends around you. You are the baby of the family and love that roll to the fullest! Happy Birthday my soldier boy!







5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh he is such a darling boy! So proud of him...

Christensen's said...

Happy Birthday Cito!

Jaylyn said...

mom it would have been so cool to have put one up with his mullet when he was like 3! I cant belive he is 20....thats scares me! haha jk

DPies said...

So he looks like a man and not a teenager anymore! Time flies!

Natalie said...

haha, i can't believe it, but i do miss the hair! he'll be home sooner than we'll know it! I miss that kid!