Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nacked Fridge


On Friday I decided to clean the fridge!! Its been quite the talk at our house! We actually forgot that the fridge was white. Let me explain, we have picture's to decorated on our fridge. Jory said that while on his mission that if you got your picture on our fridge you were famous!! The fridge of hall of fame. We have family pictures, wedding announcements, graduations pictures. Its just fun to share our pictures on the fridge. It was funny to hear each person come into the kitchen and say WOW what's going on? Jaylyn said "that is not right...looks to weird". Jory's comment was " I forgot what color the fridge was, its white" David comes in and says " Wow what happened here?? Can you believe a refrigerator could get so much conversation out of it! Now its clean I will reset all the picture's again!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I wish you had the before picture too!
Doesn't it make your kitchen look so much cleaner? Mine always does when I get rid of all the stuff on it!

Suzanne said...

I love to de-clutter!!! It is such a good feeling. The problem is when Dave and I work together we toss everything... We have to becarful we don't just empty out the house :)

H said...

That is so funny, Bill stripped our fridge last week. I looked into the kitchen and thought it looked so clean.