Friday, September 26, 2008
Hello get out of my way! Thursday night is my night!
OK the season for TV is in full swing! I don't think that I watch allot of TV but I do have my favorites, like the Hills, Road Rules, Ghost Whisper, BUT Thursday night is my ultimate night to watch TV. We are soooo very fortunate that we do have two TV's. Cause no one would like mama if we only had one! So the kick off for Survivor was last night. Ah two hrs of it. My ultimate favorite. THEN we get a new ER. Well I was so hyped and into the Survivor game, then switch over and by the end of the show Dave and I are crying. Well maybe more me....but that show had me on the edge of the couch. Pratt died. Ah man I hate that when that happens. You just really get into the characters. But they have me hooked to come back in 2 weeks with a new episode! So if you call my house on a Thursday night, so sorry I won't answer the phone! Leave a message!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Harley and I haven't got much into Survivor or ER. We REALLY like House and used to really like Greys Anatomy but, it's getting to be a little too soap operaish for us if you know what I mean.
Did you have to say that Pratt dies? I haven't watched it yet! Dang it! Oh well!
Last night Dave and I watched all of our Sunday night shows. I laughed at Desperate Housewives, Dave and Heather watch Cold Case. Last season I loved Brothers and Sisters but this season it seems pretty sharp. I did like it though so I will give it a shot...
Don't you dare get me hooked on anything! I want to quit TV!!!
Pam, your blog is so cute! I'm glad that I can peek into your life! I love Thursday night tv too. I love watching Grey's Anatomy & The Office. I also love The Hills! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment