


OK This is my first attempt to do a blog. I'm excited but I have no clue as to what the hec I'm doing. But Im so excited to finally be doing this so that I can keep in contact with other family members who blog as well. I love to see what they are doing in their corner of the world now they can see mine. OK so first off I love LAKE POWELL! I just got back this past weekend of being there for a few days. We left our boat there over labor day weekend, and I said to David lets just leave it one more time so that we can come back up again. We have a houseboat on a slip so its easy for us to go and stay in the slip if we want to. And then enjoy boating Lake Powell. This is the first time that I have been there in the month of Sept. Ah it was wonderful. The water temp was like 78 but he air temp was a littler cooler. Like 83. I did get wet one day. I had to get really hot to get in the water. In the month of July and Aug its like almost 100 degrees and its no problem to jump in the water an cool down. I love its beauty it posses. I can see it every yr time and time again and I never get bored of seeing it. I love to go on boat rides and go to dangling rope and feed the fish ice cream and see them smoke! haha They eat the ice cream and it comes out their gills. ok easy things can entertain me. I miss it when the kids are not there with us. We just play hard water skiing and wake boarding. So we are done for the yr I suppose till next spring. When its January I just can't wait till we go again.

4 comments:
I wish I could have been there this past weekend!
I wish gas prices were not through the roof!! There is no question of the beauty of Lake Powelle... I love the pics you posted.What I love more is reading your thoughts. I love feeling like were talking.
I went to Lake Powell when I was in 11th grade and absolutely LOVED it! I want to go again some time and water ski and go tubing! How fun for you guys that you have a house boat!
Great blog Pam! I struggled with what my first post should be and yours is so perfectly you :) Lake Powell, that sums up the Wright family, doesn't it?!
Post a Comment