Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Easter, Zoo, Bridger Turning One, Moon,Vegas!!

OK
So I added a WHOLE lot of pictures here. I'm kinda up to date with things. Well almost. But here we start off with Easter. Lots of fun. Jory and Brittney was not with us till latter. They moved to St. George that weekend. Jory is going to school for the next 2yrs there at Dixie College. So we had fun having Easter with Breken. He had a lot of eggs to find.







 Uncle Phil did a good job hiding them


Love My Bailey


 So Cute of them two. Breken did well holding Bailey





 Can you read this???
BIG SISTER!!
Janica and Cam announced that she is pregnant!!
When Cam and Janica came over I saw her outfit and thought it was cute. I was not really paying attention as to what was on it. So while holding her and playing with her in the kitchen I finally noticed what was on her shirt. I read it and just looked at Janica! Big Sister. Well I was in shock! Thinking they just are in the process of adopting Allie so they would not be able to start round two for adopting. Then I just look at Janica and said is it true!!?? She nodded yes!! Ok so I a little dramatic and was just in disbelief that she WAS pregnant and the other kids got worried as to why I was upset but I was not upset just sooooo excited. They have been married for 10yrs. Adopt Allie and she gets pregnant. They had Allie January 4th and got pregnant in February. They will be 10 months apart. We know now that they are having a girl!! Blessings!! They are blessed!!




These boys came in happy after driving for 7 hours. So glad to see them!


We three girls went to the Women's Expo. We had fun. So we took a selfie of us! 
This play house is at Brittney's parents home. It is so cute! Those boys love to play in it.

Roasting Marshmallows! How fun is that!
Bridger reminds me of ET!!
What cute boys

Bridger and Mimi

ZOO time. Had fun going with the girls, and Cams brother Nick and Sara and their two boys. The Zoo is always fun with kids!



Trying to cool off at the splash pad


Easton and Mimi













Playing at Bass Pro!
Bridgers Birthday party celebrated a little early. Due to they would be in St. George for his birthday. So Britney planned a breakfast party! Fun! And she did a time capsule for him to.


Eating at San Tan Flats. A very fun kid approved place to be.


Cause at night you get to roast marshmellows. Easton's favorite thing to do!
So there was a eclipse of the moon. I was just playing around with my camera at night time to see what I could get




But this is what Jaren got off his camera with binoculars
Its a beautiful sight to see 




Vegas for a week to chill!! Cheryl came with me and we had fun

Doing some walking around the strip
OK
my hair looked good!
So I took some pic's of good hair day!

Fremont Street. Nuff said! Place is full of waked out people. But people like me enjoy to people watch!

No comments: