Sunday, April 13, 2014

Family Photo's Of The Past

These photo's of my family are just so priceless. Uncle Jimmy my Mom's brother put these on Facebook. I just coped them because I have never seen these photo's before. Seeing my Mom and Dad together lets me know that somehow there was happy times. They divorced when I was 11-12 yrs old. My mother was beautiful. And my dad was soo handsome. This picture that is my oldest brother Jeff, and Aunt May and Uncle Frank. Aunt May is my Mom's Aunt. I met her once. But I never met Uncle Frank. Aunt May is my Mom's Mother's sister. And this picture was taken in California.


 This was taken while we lived in California. I was about 4yrs old. That is my twin David, and older brother Jeff, and my younger sister Gail. When I see this picture I see Jaylyn in me. But I also see a bit of Breken in my squinting eyes and smile I have. Then I sooo see my sister Gail in my Mother! And I still think Jory takes after my Dad. Its amazing to see pictures and you see other family members of who they look like...
This one is really priceless to me. For I have never seen a picture of me and my Dad together. You see I was his first daughter. But my younger sister was his favorite. She was daddy's little girl. Sometimes I have struggled to know my place with my Dad. I know he loved me just that everyone said Gail was daddy's little girl. Its ok, I was the first girl born.

No comments: