Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mic's Fun....

Breken spent the night last week and we went to the movies and saw "Frozen" Cute movie!! And he enjoyed the Christmas tree being up and our lights. I have our Santa hats underneath the tree and Breken loved playing with them. This is what I caught him doing. Being in the garage looking at his Papa's stuff!! Which he loves to look and play with.

 Look Santa's helper!! Haha
 Love this little plaque I have..so true!
 Trying on these ear muffs for my ears from Cheryl.. Haha I look like and elf!!
 Over by our house they had an event with hot balloons. It was really neat!!
 What-mart shopping!!
 We are soooo cute!!! 

On Sunday Dec 8th Cheryl and Tonya and I did a 5 k run. The Hot Chocolate Run. I was so worried about it freezing because the race started at 7:30 am!! And the temp was supposed to be like 32-36 degrees!!! Was not looking forward to that!! But we had cloud cover which the temp was 50 degrees Yes much better. I have not ran a race for over a year. And have not ran either since I have hurt my ankle. But I ran pretty good. I would like to run faster but I finished!!! My race time was 32:16 Pace was 10 min 23 sec. Slow!!! But I don't care. It was fun!! I was 44 out of 206 in my age group 

No comments: