I just love being a MiMi!! And I know David loves being a Papa!! Its just so fun to see these boys and love on them. Bridger has got to be the best little baby ever. He just smiles at your and just makes the best eye contact with you that say hey Mimi I love you!! He is just sooo sweet
Easton is a ham with the camera! When he sees you pull out your camera he say Cheese!! And I just love to hear him call me Mimi. He has a really good disposition about him as well. And he is learning how to talk and say words. Its fun to watch the development on these boys.
Breken is a crack up leaning how to play with Easton. He loves to play with his Papa and Easton And both these boys love to eat otter pops!
I love to play with all three of these boys!!

No comments:
Post a Comment