Here we got some random pic's off my phone doing various family things
We went to I Hop and had dinner one night and met up with Dave and Cam after they had been in the desert shooting. So David looks a little ruff. But hey Easton did not mind
This little boy loves his Papa
Me after a haircut!! And I have a hard time looking into the phone camera when I am taking the picture. I look like I am on drugs.Cuz I have no idea as to where on the phone to look straight ahead and smile!!!
MY Oh My Gosh Flowers for Valentines!! I love My Mr. Wright!
Papa and Auntie Janica talking to Siri
Tawni knows where to get warm
I had my eyes tattooed with eyeliner, Will Jesus still love me?? Inside family joke~
I like having it done!! Love It really!!
I was dog sitting for a friend and Breken started chasing these two dogs around. So Pima got on one side of me and then Tawni on the other!! They feel safe now!
Hmm guess who the masked people are?? hahahah
Liz, Pam, Cheryl.....
My eyes after my tattooed eyeliner. They are swelled of course!!
Cheryl and Liz are trying on clothes and swimsuits for our upcoming cruise we are taking. Caribbean here we come!
A random moment with the boys outside to take a pic of them!
Our closet is a play room!! These boys like to play with my I Pad and play games and talk with Talking Tom
My eyes have healed from my eyeliner
Bass Pro entertaining on the quad with Auntie Junk!
I eat better with my feet on the table he says!!
He knows how to eat the frosting first of his oreo cookie
Uncle Jaren's turn to play with Easton
I have been wanting like forever!!!! to go to the Ostrich Fest. So Cam said lets go! But we had sooo much rain that it was a muddy mess there. And much cooler weather for us that we had to wear jackets. Go figure for Arizona.
But I can say I have done it, don't know if I will go again. Did not get to see any races of the Ostriches. But maybe next yr if it don't rain I might go it again.
I love to see this!

No comments:
Post a Comment