Back in late October or early November Jory and Brittney let us know about Brittney being pregnant. This is what they did. So cute. We were all in my room visiting with Easton as usual My room is a play room to. so Jory was out in the kitchen taking all my pictures off the board. Well we walked into the kitchen I actually passed this and really did not notice anything. Then Jaren passes by and said hey where are all the pictures at and I go and look and thought the same thing...but then it dawned on me what the picture was!!!!! Oh I was screaming and just jumping up and down!! I knew who it was. I am so excited to be welcoming in a new baby.
May 6th is Brittney's due date. And we found out in December that another little boy is coming. I will have 3 grandsons!! Eastson will be 18 months old!! I believe he will do well with the new addition!

No comments:
Post a Comment