Really what happened to February?? It came and went! But we must of had fun with all the pic's I posted here. And I had a lot of them that I did download and hmmm suddenly did not appear...don't know what happened but enjoy what I have..

Is this tooo stinking cute!! Papa and the b-rek! We are getting ready to have family prayer and he was so good to fold his arms. He has a good Mama!!
This is what happens when your not quite old enough to sit still and listen to the lesson for Family home evening! Got to play with Uncle Jory's boot!! I seriously don't know what happened to the other pic's I had downloaded here. But I had the other kids and Grandma and Grandpa to. We get together at the end of the month for Family Home Evening. It has been fun. We all take turns doing the lesson.

We are here in California celebrating Miss Janica's 30th Birthday!!! Can you believe she is THAT old now!!! Ha Ha..I don't feel that old to have my baby be 30! And she don't look it either! We went to a farmers market earlier in the evening and then came to this area to look at the shopping area. Its just so pretty at night


Then we headed on Friday for her Birthday to Santa Monica Pier for the day! We had so much fun freezing!!! We left Pasadena with the temps being in the l0w 70's nice nice weather. Then we had lunch at a really neat place Cam found. And then headed to the beach. Then it was 54 degrees! WOW it was cold. At least for us that live in Az. But we just zipped up our hoodies and enjoyed the day!





Wouldn't you like a ride in the wheel barrel??? B-rek does and he loved it! G-Grandpa Wright was giving him rides around outside looking at the horses, goats and the barking dogs that don't phase Breken..good thing. What a nice day for a ride!

Big boys and their toys! Dave bought this helicopter in Singapore when he was there in January. Breken just loves to watch his Papa fly it out side!! What fun for the both of them. But the batteries die with in 5 min's haha

Is that not the most beautiful picture of the Tempe being built. And its right in my back yard that I can see it being built. Yep I know we are blessed.

Happy Valentines and Happy Birthday to Jaylyn!! My Valentines baby! Dave got these beautiful roses for Valentines. I know yes I am spoiled. Jaylyn had a great day to celebrate her birthday with the family for lunch. We went to Joe's B-Que in Gilbert. We all had fun! It was the big 25 for her this yr. My my how time fly's...she don't look 25 either and I don't feel she is 25. Happy Birthday my spunk of a girl! You are beautiful...

Again I had more pic's downloaded and don't know what happened to them but oh well. Here is Jory and Britt enjoying lunch



Jory and Brittney blessed Easton in February. What a wonderful day to bless him. The weather was so nice that day. Easton was so good through the blessing. Jory did a wonderful job on his blessing.


















No comments:
Post a Comment