Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bussiness In Chicago

Dave had a Fab Tech Welding Conference to go to in Chicago. I went because I knew some of the people there that was doing a booth. Dave actually spent two days doing a class. But its fun when I can go and find some one on one with him and play after little bit after business. The weather was wonderful when we came in. When we got into the airport we usually take a cab. But Dave decided to do the train. So much cheaper. We used my phone to figure out where we needed to go. If we took the cab it would have been easily 50-60 dollars. The train cost barely 5 dollars. And it was a neat adventure along the way. Got to see more of Chicago. But then the weather took a down side and went COLD. Now when we came in it was in the 60's. On the day we decided to go walk around Chicago it was the high of 32 degrees!!!! COLD and we did not have thick coats like every one else had . Scarfs or muffins. BUT we did survive! We had fun at a small mall. Shopped pretty much at Eddie Bauer's!! That's Dave's store. It was fun to get away with him and just really enjoy one another company. He had been extremely busy with work, church and life things that keep us apart at some point. So it was a great business/play trip!





At this little mall where we had lunch






We went and found a place to eat dinner called David Burke's Primehouse. Oh my gosh that was the most nicest place to eat. Great steak meal we both had. And the desert we had. I ate mine alllll by my self! We usually get a desert and share one. But noooo I had one of my own. Great atmosphere as well. I would go again. But yes it was expensive. Not used to paying that much for a dinner. But hey once in a while its worth it and by golly we deserved it!!!


This was the best appetizer we had


This meat was aged for 55 days That what our waiter recommend we get. And I will have to say I have never enjoyed a piece of meat as much as I did this selection


This was Dave's desert


This was mine


After our meal we enjoyed a warm cup of tea, Chamomile and Peppermint

No comments: