Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween and Dave's Birthday

We celebrated Halloween and Dave's Birthday together

Uncle Jory and The "B" watching some football together or the hunting channel


He was sooo cute dressed up as a lion. When he got his costume he was not liking it at all. Jaylyn had to bribe him with some candy to put it back on again and again so that he would get used to it




Ummm the 'B' got hurt while playing with Uncle Jory


Here he is playing with Uncle Jory...Roll......


and rolllllll!!!


Umm this was funny. Breken thought it was his birthday and not his Papa's. He wanted to blow out the candles. So Dave tried to let him


Then it was carving time!! He got way into this!!


Breken's pumpkin!


Now when we were in Utah for Brittney's baby Shower we went and visited my brother David and Suzanne. I love these mum's. They are soo big! I don't think I have ever seen any this big. So I had to take a picture of them. I just love the color of then to.


Breken had a fun visit with his Uncle Dave!!


We went and visited my older brother Jeff. He really gets into the Halloween theme. He spent a lot of time decorating up his front yard. I was really impressed with all that he had done.





~HAPPY HALLOWEEN~

No comments: