

This is a song we add each year and we sing it. Its of some of the things that happen while we are together.

This is Aunt Nettie giving out awards for various things. Usually we have a fishing contest but the creek was so high this year and running fast so we did not do it. But its fun to see the little ones get a trophy.




I blogged earlier about cousins and this is my cousin who I spent a lot of summers with when I was little. My brother Dave and Lisa and I are all the same age. I have other cousins that are siblings to Lisa that we played with as well but I did not get a picture of them.

The reunion came to an end really early due to a storm that came in. We picked up sooo fast and away we went down Smithfield Canyon. So David my brother was on his motorcycle and we had to stop at my Aunt Netties house and hold out for a bit till it passed.








1 comment:
I just feel so bad I missed this year. 2011 & 2012 will be much better for me!!
Post a Comment