Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Decorations

I was really wanting to put Christmas up just before Thanksgiving this year. But November was dedicated to hunting!! Elk hunting! Da boys were busy hunting from November 12 to December 1st. Jory and Jaren had their Archery hunt first, then Dave with the rifle hunt the day after turkey day. But I feel great that we at this point have the tree up and some decorations. Jaren actually had the tree up the 1st of Dec. He put the lights on and his ornaments but the rest of left to Dave and I. I felt sooo excited to have our decorations up and out this year. We moved in last year December 19th. And it was exhausting to us to think of Christmas. Just grateful we had a house again. So we had no tree or decorations except for my most most favorite decorations below. My Christmas Angel and the frog. They are a remembrance of my Mother and Father around Christmas. I know it may seem weird but I feel them around me when they are out and I feel their love around the Holidays.


As we were putting up the decorations it is traditional to watch National Lampoon "Christmas Vacation!" Ahhh that is the most funniest movie ever. And the Wright's can quote that movie from front to back! " Are you serious Clark?"


Jaylyn was going to help....but something else more important came up! The same for Tawni!

I really don't know if these two were any help at all. Helped watch Christmas Vacation for sure!



And we decorated up Thistlehair more to. I love the feeling walking around and seeing our decorations up. The memories we have with the kids when they were small. And now to see them as adults its different but the feelings are the same. I'm excited to have the kids here for Christmas. We have a new Daughter in law which his her first really Christmas with us. And having Jaren home from his mission. And we have the B-rek to celebrate with. A lot of changes.
I want to suck up everything and enjoy the moment with all the kids. And make more new memories in our new home this year.

No comments: