Tuesday, August 31, 2010
UGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
OH MY HELL!!! Yep that's how I fell right now!!! I have been trying ALL day to put pictures up and it's not working out!!! I load them and then when its done all I have is blah blah blah saying Jaren Argentina, cause that's the folder its in. I did have the pictures some how but I can't go and edit it cause I can't see them when I edit it!! Sound stupid???? Yes and confusing to! Soooo I tryed going to the new format that blogger has put out and damned if I can figure that out!!!! I have wasted a WHOLE day doing this and I have nothing to show for it!!! HELP!!!!!! Janica said that's what is happening to her as well. It's late and I will try again......I don't know when! Hmmm on a good note I had Breken with me tonight! Jaylyn has school on Tuesday and Thursday's. That was happy moment! Thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't know how to help but I know yesterday at one point I saw all the pictures on your blog but no captions of what each one was about...
Good luck!
Quite a few of the pics came through on my bloglines, but some did not. All I know is that I miss the Wrights. Seriously, "hell" and "damned" in the same short blog post? LOVE IT!!!
I got to teach our YW about the "strike zone" that Dave used to talk about. Gotta love a good lesson on procreation :)
HAHA! You said HELL! And DAMN! Nice! I always tell my friends that you won't hear me say those words unless there's some fierce emotion behind it! *Okay, maybe I say them like once a day or so...without the fierce emotion...*
And some people tell me that "hell" and "damn" aren't real cuss words! Well, I'll be!
Hope that the photo uploading thinga-majig will start working. Blogger is soooo old school on uploading photos it's ridiculous. I get soooo frustrated when adding my photos. It has to be done backwards but then forwards and it's just a stressful mess that is completely unnecessary!! So I feel your pain!
Post a Comment