OK Seriously its MARCH!! Dave wants to go for a swim. He had been working in the yard all afternoon. It was a nice day. It was temperature wise lets see maybe 73??? Not that hot to want to swim in water that is 63 degrees. He said I'm HOT!!! I want to take a swim. GO for it buddy. So he did.

He took his little shower first to get wet. HA ha he said that water was warm. I don't trust him!

At this point he did say OK this is cold!!


Took the plunge!!

And he is off swimming!

He said when he got out and then got back in it was warmer. I don't care I will wait till the water temp says its like haha 77. Now if its a really really hot day, I will due 75.
3 comments:
BRRRRR! I feel cold just looking at this! :p
Lamb's Most Recent Post: Who Are These People?!
wow I wish it was that warm here, it's only 50' here in amish land.
Brrrrrrr.. I can't imagine sticking my foot in the water...no way could I jump in right now!
Post a Comment