Monday, October 12, 2009

Visiting

I made a visit to Utah this past weekend to JUST visit with Janica and Granny( Dave's Mom) It was a fun visit because I was able to celebrate Grandpa Wright's birthday. His birthday is on the 10th of October. Dave's mom and I was able to go shopping for a dress on Thursday. We were looking for a dress for Jory's wedding. Its fun to have a new dress for such a fun occasion. I have to say that for this time of the year it sucks for looking for a dress. Not much was out. But we were able to find one in Dillard's but the customer service for Dillard's left me much dismay that I really don't want to shop there again. I had to call on my own to a store in El Paso Texas to order a dress from that store and have it shipped to Dave's moms house. The lady at Dillard's said they would not answer the phone so I needed to call them. Wow with so many people out of a job you would think that she wants to keep her job!!! SO I did call and hopefully it comes and it will fit her. Grandpa wanted to celebrate his birthday at Warrens in Roy. We all ordered a Sunday or ice cream cone to celebrate. And then on Sunday Cheri blessed her baby Chyanne. It was fun to be at both events.


The Birthday Boy!! He turned 72!!


Drew our nephew just got home from his mission a week ago. Serving in Mexico. He is with a Friend.

Shaw and Angie Dave's sister Dana, they are her girls

Brandi and Josh and Ryker, she just had twin boys last month, they could not make it to the party yet. They are too small to bring out in public yet



I'm holding Chyenne Ruth who got blessed



Grandma and Aunt Kathy Grandma's sister, and Diane


Danene and Mark, and Cheri and Aubri

Dana and Jacob, and I

1 comment:

Camille, Mariah, and our loved ones! said...

Pam you look so skinny! Your Gorggeous... and the ring ! Turned out soo pretty!