Monday, March 30, 2009


On Saturday we had a yard sale. We have not had one in a very long time. Its work to put it out but it can be rewarding when you see money come in for your junk!! David needed to go through his stuff and just weed out and let go. I put out my film camera which was a Pentex. It was nice. I had a hard time parting with it. I know that since digital has been the new thing I will never use it. Well it did sell. Oh and my hot curlers...Dave mentioned to me weeks before about putting them out and I got angry. No way am I going to put them out. Well Saturday morning I went up stairs to my bathroom and got them. It was on my terms!! And when I had time to think about it I have not used them in many many years!! It was OK to let them go. Silly things to get attached to. But it was a great day for a yard sale. NO wind that day!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

So how much did you bring in? Steve and I constantly are getting rid of things-we don't pile it up to have enough to have a garage sale! He doesn't' want to be a pack rat like his dad!

Suzanne said...

Your sale looks so organized :) Hope you did well. $$$